Collection of Personal Information
In order to provide you with products and services offered on our website, XL Pro may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Mailing address
- Employer information
- Job title
XL Pro may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
- Household income
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through XL Pro’s public message boards, this information may be collected by other users.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use our available services on our site. This may include:
- Joining our mailing list
- Registering for an account on our site
- Submitting payment information when ordering services or products listed on our site
To which, we will ustilize your personal information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We may also gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of Your Personal Information
XL Pro collects and uses your personal information to operate its website and deliver the services requested. XL Pro may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from XL Pro and its affiliates.
Information Sharing with Third Parties
XL Pro does not share, rent, or lease customer lists to third parties.
XL Pro may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you an email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to XL Pro, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
XL Pro may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with legal processes served on XL Pro site
- Protect and defend the rights or property of XL Pro
- Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of XL Pro or the public.
XL Pro may keep track of websites and pages visited within XL Pro, in order to determine what XL Pro services are the most frequented. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within XL Pro to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may automatically be collected by XL Pro. This information may include:
- Your IP address
- Browser type
- Domain names
- Access times and referring website addresses
This information is used for the operation and maintenance to provide our users with quality of the services.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, with verifiable request from you, XL Pro will
- Delete your personal information from our records
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may be unable to comply with your request to delete personal information if:
- Completion of a transaction with your personal information was made, terms of a written agreement had been fulfilled in accordance with federal law, and goods and services that were requested.
- Detect security incidents and protect against fraudulent or illegal activity.
- Identify or repair errors that may impair site functionality.
- Comply with existing legal obligations.
- Otherwise use your personal information in a lawful manner that is cohesive with the context, in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
XL Pro does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parents or guardians permission to access this website.
XL Pro may contact you via email for the purpose of providing information, newsletters, promotional updates and announcements, surveys, and other general communication. In order to improve our services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from XL Pro or click on a link within.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communication from XL Pro, you may opt out by clicking the unsubscribe button.
External Data Storage
We may store your data on servers provided by third parties or hosting vendors we have contracted.
Changes to This Statement
13740 Midway Road Suite 706
Farmers Branch, Texas 75244
Effective as of September 24, 2020