We are seeking a Quality Control to join our team! You will conduct tests to determine the quality of materials and finished products as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm must be able to work over time and weekends as needed.
- Perform thorough examinations of all materials and finished products
- Conduct and report internal audits and evaluations
- Implement and improve quality control operating procedures
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems and defects
- Participate in routine visual inspections
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Previous work experience in quality control or other related fields
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual preferred, but NOT required
If you feel you would be interested in this position please call or visit one of our two locations.
**MUST HAVE TWO FORMS OF ID**
13740 Midway Rd suite 706
Farmers Branch TX 75244
Hours: Monday-Friday 7am-7pm Saturday 10am-3pm
10777 Harry Hines Blvd suite 110
Dallas, TX 75220
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-6pm Saturday 10am-3pm